Today, Altria and its companies, including USSTC, focus their giving in four key areas:
- Supporting Youth Development: Success360°
Success360° is Altria’s tobacco companies’ investment in leading national and local nonprofit organizations that serve middle school kids and their families. Success360° helps these organizations effectively support middle school kids’ academic achievement and healthy development, with a focus on avoiding risky behaviors like tobacco use. It also provides funding to help these organizations work together to better coordinate their efforts.
- Protecting the Environment
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and promoting the sustainability of the natural resources on which we all depend. This includes supporting water quality and conservation, sustainable agriculture and litter prevention and cleanup.
- Arts & Culture
We continue to champion arts and culture organizations that inspire and reflect the qualities we value in our business operations – creativity, diversity, excellence and innovation.
- Other Focused Giving
The Altria family of companies also contributes to organizations and initiatives that strengthen and enrich our communities and improve the quality of life in the places we call home.
- local civic engagement efforts that promote economic vitality in our headquarters and operating communities;
- employee involvement programs that encourage our employees to contribute to the communities in which they live; and
- our communities in times of need by providing assistance during natural disasters, supporting members of our military and their families, and more.
To learn more about our contributions approach, visit Altria
Employees of USSTC also participate in Altria’s employees and community involvement programs:
- Altria Companies Employee Community Fund
- Matching Gifts
- Dollars for Doers